Alliance of Independent Authors badge

Alliance of Independent Authors badge

Wednesday, 10 October 2012

Vote for my Regency Romance!

Can I just remind people that I have a book in the So you think you can write competition, a Recency romance with a dashing hero and some nasssssty villains muddying our heroine's life... Please consider voting at http://www.soyouthinkyoucanwrite.com/manuscript/torn-by-temptation. Thank you so much- we struggling writers really appreciate the support. After Thursday we'll stop bugging you, honest!

2 comments:

  1. Went and read your story. Love your hero. Lots of lovely intrigue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm polishing up the MS as we speak. Just to let you know, I've published the answers to the Georgette Heyer quiz on my blog- you'll see how close you were!

    ReplyDelete